How do Fillers/Botox reduce the appearance of wrinkles?
Botox lessens your wrinkles by blocking the nerve signals that tell your muscles to contract. … When Botox is injected into a muscle that causes a wrinkle in your skin when it contracts, paralysis of that muscle prevents the wrinkle from forming.
How long does it take for Fillers/Botox to settle down?
When injected appropriately, the results will be seen after the first treatment. Botox takes two to four days before the muscle weakening effect takes place. The maximum effect occurs at about 10 to 14 days. The effect then lasts up to three months.
How long do Fillers/Botox last?
A facial analysis will be performed at the time of your visit to determine which filler is right for your skin and facial structure. The filler chosen for the optimal, natural results can last from 9-18 months.
What are the side effects of Filler/Botox injections?
Some rare side effects can include:
- muscle weakness near where the medicine was injected
- bruising, bleeding, pain, redness, or swelling where the injection was given
- headache, muscle stiffness, neck or back pain
- fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, flu symptoms
- dizziness, drowsiness, tired feeling